Thinking about setting up your practice in Ontario?
Depending on the area and province, the Canadian healthcare system offers medical practitioners a variety of funding model options. The types of services provided, the number of hours committed by the doctor, the intent, and the funding model vary in each model. Learn more about the family health practice models in Ontario by visiting the heathforceontario.ca website.
Models available in Ontario are as follows:
- Comprehensive Care Model (CCM)
- Family Health Groups (FHG)
- Family Health Networks (FHN)
- Family Health Organizations (FHO)
- Family Health Teams (FHT)
- Rural-Northern Physician Group Agreement
- Community Health Centres (CHC)
For more information please click here.